Sunday, May 2, 2010

Valentines Treats

Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Sending Love DP and the pink paper is from micheals
Stamp Sets:To Have and To Hold, and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip & Melon Mambo
Containers: Cropper Hopper

Instructions: I bought brown paper bags just from the dollar store and cut them down to the size I wanted. I then cut paper to fit I used my glue glidder pro to attach the first side, when attaching the second side I folded the bottom flap of the bag down so I could attach it to the outside of the bag. When all put together I used a punch to get the handle.
Paper: Red and Pink from Micheals SU Whisper White and SU Sending Love DP
Ink: SU Riding Hood Red (Retired 2009 In-Colour), Black Staz On
Markers: SU Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, and Green Galore
Stamp Sets: Love You Much, Lips are a Micheals $1.50 bin stamp
Punches: Modern Label, and Pinking Hearts Border
Accessories: Chip Board Flower Embossed with Red Embossing powder, Pink BoBunny Button

2 comments:

  1. What a terrific idea. I love the bags. I hope you do a video on it. It is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Unfortunately I don't have a video camera but I working on it haha Hopefully I will get one soon.

    ReplyDelete