Monday, November 22, 2010

Blogger Award

It's been awhile since I posted anything on here and believe me I have lots to post and I need to get on that but today I received a message that I was being awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from http://happyexpressions.blogspot.com/. I am honored to have such great followers that are such an inspiration like her. Make sure to jump on over to her bloCheck Spellingg and check out her projects. :)



Now, this award does come with some rules and I have to pay it forward:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
Ok now 8 things about myself in no particular order:
1. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 2 1/2 years.
2. I am a new Stampin Up demonstrator
3. I've only been making cards for a 1 1/2
4. On top of card making I also love sewing, scrapbooking and baking
5. I spend every Sunday with my mom (Momma K crafts) doing crafts
6. I am an embellishment junkie
7. My husband and I bought our first home 2yrs ago
8.I would love to travel and look forward to doing more in the future
Now the blogs I have chosen to pass on the Award to are:
Thanks again and I hope you check out these very talented ladies, I promise you won't be disappointed.
Take Care xoxo
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. yay! congrats! :D

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, thank you soo soo much for passing this award onto me! I'm so grateful, your blog is amazing, I love all of your projects! Congrats on the award! ;)

    ReplyDelete