Monday, August 9, 2010

July Card Swap

For Julys card swap the theme was Christmas in July :) I just started stamping a little over a year ago so I don't have many Christmas stamps (yet) so this is what I came up with.

Paper: SU Melon Mambo, and Whisper White
Stamp Set: SU Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Serene Snowflakes
Punch: SU Snowflake
Cricut Cart: Tag, Bags, Boxes and More
( can`t remember the size I cut it at I tried alot of diff sizes to get it to what I wanted haha )
Embellishments: Pink Celebrate Ribbon, Twine, MS Tourmaline and Crystal glitter and Icicle Stickles added to the middle of the snowflakes to add a little more bling ( gotta love the bling)
Thanks ladies ttys Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I totally love, love, love, this card. Pink and snow flakes go really well together.

    ReplyDelete