Sunday, August 8, 2010

Post it Note Holders & Pen

I have been wanting to make some of these for awhile and finally did it. I got the directions on
http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/ Dawn has some great videos/ideas for projects and you should definitely check out her blog if you haven't already.
I think I may have to make lots of these. I love them :))
Paper: SU Kraft, DP Thoroughly Modern, Whisper White and
mint green ( not sure from where)
Ink: SU Close to Cocoa, and Basic Black
Stamp Sets: Michaels Dollar Bin cupcake, Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcake (Hi Cupcake)
and SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds (Retired)
Embellishments: Red and Green American Crafts Brads

Paper: SU Sage Shadow, Pale Plum, and Whisper White

Stamp Set: SU Garden Whimsy (Retired)

Markers: SU Sage Shadow and Pale Plum

Thanks Ladies TTYS Amanda xo


No comments:

Post a Comment