Sunday, July 18, 2010

B is for Boy

My mom got the B is for Boy cart while we where in the states so I made this card with it. I'm not sure what I'm gonna use it for so I left a space in the bottom right hand corner for a sentiment but I thought it came out cute.

Paper: Brazzil yellow, red, white and black, cricut stripped and the blue is from Micheal's
Cricut cart: B is for Boy
Embellishments: Bo Bunny buttons and SU brads
Marker: Fine Tip Black
Measurements for car: I cut it at 4"
Thanks xo Amanda

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son used to have one of those!! What a great card. I love those brads and buttons too!
    (PS I finally got around to posting about the blog award. I'm swamped with school. So sorry it took so long - but thank you so much for awarding it to me! I know I was supposed to pass it along, but that will have to wait I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint! I feel badly.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cart, I GOTTA have it. The sock monkey is my favorite. :)

    Erin
    http://spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete