Thursday, July 22, 2010

Masculine Congratulations

A guy at work just got a promotion, so I made this card for everyone to sign and give to him. It isn't very often I make masculine cards so I find it a bit harder but I'm happy with the quick and simple outcome.

Paper: SU Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy and Brazzil Red Textured
Stamp Set: SU Congrats ( Retired)
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip and Staz On Timber Brown
Punch: SU Photo corners
Embossing Folder: Cuttle Bug Argyle
Around the Whisper White center I ran my finger nail along the edge to create some texture and then went over it with a sponge and some chocolate chip ink.
Thanks again xox Amanda

3 comments:

  1. What a nice card. Masculine cards are always a problem for me but you did an awesome job. Way to go, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love that embossing. Great masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masuline card you did a nice job tfs

    ReplyDelete